Affordable, Multi-Family and Senior Housing
Affordable, Multi-Family and Senior Housing is a perfect fit for a the Modular Elevator Manufacturing (MEM) Elevator System. Whether the project is built traditionally, or as a modular project as is the growing trend, they are an exceptional option that is easily integrated.
The MEM Elevator System is perfect for projects with up to 75 feet of elevator travel and are available for both interior and exterior applications. They have tremendous flexibility in design and placement. Also, we are the true expert in vertical transportation and will help guide the project proactively.
The MEM Elevator System is designed specifically to be an easy, fast, quality solution that many Developers, Architects and Contractors in the Affordable, Multi-Family and Senior Housing sector are now looking for to meet the growing need for quick construction.
A Modular Elevator solution vastly improves the efficiency of the construction process and offers time savings that results in costs savings to the project.
Our Modular Elevator are produced exclusively at the MEM factory at the same time the prep and foundation work for the site is being conducted. The MEM System is then trucked to the site and set into the elevator pit with a crane in about 4 hours and the elevator is off the critical path…often before a conventional elevator even begins to be installed.
As the MEM Elevator System is in place early in the construction process it can even be set up as a Construction Hoist, under temporary power, providing additional cost savings to the project.
As with any elevator, it is recommended that a Modular Elevator be incorporated early in the project design process to accommodate the footprint, any building connections and required machine room space. This leads to a smooth Building Permit process (avoiding deferred submittals), eliminates any reconfiguration of the building and provides for efficient construction.
Our experience in the Affordable, Multi-Family and Senior Housing sector allows us to work closely with the Developer, Design Team and Contractor’s Team to assure a successful Modular Elevator project.
Elevators Made Simple
Simply Put – MEM Elevator System is an innovative solution that consists of a full conventional commercial elevator pre-installed in a Pre-Engineered Hoistway, fabricated off-site by Modular Elevator Manufacturing (MEM), and delivered to the job-site as a complete Hydraulic Modular Elevator solution for projects with up to 75 feet of elevator travel for both interior and exterior elevator applications.
Design and Construction
The MEM Modular Elevator System greatly simplifies the complete elevator design and construction process. Note: The MEM Modular Elevator are built specifically for each building and elevator code they will be placed in. You are assured of the following:
- Stamped Drawings and Calculations for JHA Approval
- No Hoistway to Design or Construct
- No Hoist Beam to Design or Construct
- Pit Ladder is included with a Modular Elevator
- Pit Light is included with a Modular Elevator
- Pit GFCI is included with a Modular Elevator
- Pit Switch is included with a Modular Elevator
- Hall Stations are Mounted on Elevator Door Frame
- Fire Rated Hoistway Walls Included
- Services only need to be brought to Machine Room on the ground floor where the Modular Elevator takes it from there into the elevator pit.
Fast Track Delivery and Installation
The MEM Elevator System eliminates the delays associated conventional elevator construction that has to wait for the building to be complete before the elevator can begin to be installed.
- A Modular Elevator Delivers approx. 20 Weeks after Approvals
- A Modular Elevator Installs in 1 Day
- Elevator Start-up in a Week after Services are Installed
- Shortens the Project Critical Path
Equals Life-Cycle Savings
The MEM Modular Elevator System only utilizes non-proprietary components from the major elevator component manufacturers. This offers greater flexibility to maintain the Modular Elevator system over its life without expensive long-term service contacts.
- Non-Proprietary Components
- Major Components from the Best Manufacturers
- No Long-Term Service Contract Required