Thank you for choosing MEM. Now the process starts with a Fast Track number and ends with a commercial quality elevator delivered, installed and ready for use. So you can understand our process completely, below you will find 10 easy steps to making a purchase.
Here are the steps:
- Get a Fast Track Number. This is a very good estimate, but there is some flexibility depending on your choice of features or other factors.
- Formal Quote – When you receive it sign it and send it back or let us know about changes. It does take a couple of days to make changes and return them for signature.
- $7500 is required to start on your drawings. This will be applied towards total estimate for the project.
- Design begins. We work with your team (architect and engineer) to integrate the elevator into your project. The AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) is then contacted for the permit.
- Drawings are finished – Sign them and return them with any changes or questions along with fully executed submittals.
- We are ready to start production. 30% of the total estimate is due to begin. In addition, furnish the approximate date you will need the elevator. It takes 16 weeks to manufacture so production begins 16 weeks prior to the delivery date you supply.
- The production is finished. 30% is due for delivery.
- The elevator is delivered and the set is complete the last payment of 30% is due.
- Provide us a punch list and complete the inspection.
- Thanks you for doing business with us and we look forward to serving you again. Please complete a survey we will send.
It really is that easy. So, if you haven’t gotten your Fast Track Quote budget number yet, click the button to the right and get started. If you have your Fast Track Quote number and are ready to move ahead, contact us today so we can put you in line for product!