Architects and designers are the first stop to any successful multi-story project. The choice of vertical transportation is critical and an early priority.
We understand that and want to make it easy for architects to access us and information about MEM products. Therefore, you will find our elevators are superior in many ways to alternatives and can be a real benefit for your clients.
We Can Help
Designing successful buildings is what you do. Designing modular elevators is what we do. Consequently, as elevator experts we will work with you to integrate our elevator into your project. As a result, contact us for any project you are considering or already have on the drawing board for more information.
Here’s a list of ways we can make it easy for you:
- Access to ready to use drawings. Get started here.
- Always available for phone support any questions.
- Have access to a specific project specialist.
- Provide comparative studies on the benefits of modular versus stick-built elevators.
- Presentation on ease of use, installation and quality.
- Negotiate the design costs related tot he elevator.
Additionally, here’s a list of benefits for your client:
- Non-proprietary equipment.
- Lower legacy costs.
- Robust construction.
- Removes the elevator from the critical path.
- Can be used as a construction hoist.
- Highest and most consistent quality of construction.
- Improvement of site safety.
- Lower design fees.
- Eliminate the need for deferred approval of the elevator.
Two of the most common questions are regarding how high a modular elevator can go and if they can support additional loads. Our units can accommodate up to seven stories. In other words, we always say MEM elevators are the best solution for any low or mid-rise project. Also, the hoistway can take some gravity loads, but no lateral loads.
Above all, keep in mind our modular elevators are conventional elevators, unconventionally delivered.
To sum up, if you know of a project and would like a thumbnail budget number, click the Fast Track Quote button below. We would love to let you know costs for your client. Additionally, you can click the “Drawings” button to access sample drawings.
If you are looking for information for California DSA school projects, please click the button below.
If you are looking for information regarding a California DSA Project Click the link below. We are the most experienced provider of modular elevators for California DSA projects.